Elizabeth has been involved:
– as a pastor at St. Luke’s Christian Community Church, Morton Grove, Illinois
– in various ministry and prayer-related activities
– as a commissioned member in the Federation of Christian Ministries
– holds a Master of Divinity degree from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
– holds a Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Counseling in Illinois (IAODAPCA)
Elizabeth has ministered at churches, care centers and retirement communities. Her spiritual and theological training, experience and natural less-anxious presence allow her to bring strength and comfort to persons in need. Elizabeth is also a daughter and sister, a wife and mother, has four healthy, curious and strong-minded children in their teens, twenties, and thirties, and a loving husband who works as a senior editor at a trade publication in Chicago.
Hi, Elizabeth! I wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award. I think of you as a kindred spirit. Your blog is a great source of inspiration and entertainment for me, and I wanted to thank you. However, these awards are a bit time consuming, so if you’re too busy to play along, I won’t take it personally. Honestly, it took me the better part of yesterday to get the acceptance post together. Either way, consider this a fan letter!
Whoops! I almost forgot to include the link to the post!